We’ve been getting tons of phone calls and messages about how to order Homecoming flowers so I thought it would be a good idea to make a quick blog post about how to order Homecoming flowers from Beautiful Blooms by Jen. We are the go-to place to shop for creative homecoming and prom flowers for all local high schools in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan.
There are three ways to order Homecoming Flowers.
- Order online at BeautifulBloomsbyJen.com. That being said, these can also be used as guidelines for pricing and ideas. We can change colors, flowers, etc if you find one you like and want to match your dress/suit colors.
- Call the shop at 419-517-8821 and one of our designers will help you pick the perfect option for you.
- Stop by Beautiful Blooms by Jen at 5646 Summit St. right in downtown Sylvania behind the Rite Aid. We have an entire bling bar that you can pick all the perfect accents to match your outfit.
- We start with a beautiful bracelet- This is a keepsake! You just cut the ribbons after the dance and the flowers pop off and you can wear the bracelet again!
- Then we pick the perfect ribbon to match or accent the dress.
- Then we pick the colors or types of flowers. We love when you let us be creative!
- Then we pick any accents like rhinestones, pearls, sparkly leaves, etc.
Our favorite thing you can do is answer for us what color is the dress and what color jewelry or accents will the female be wearing. Then we can design the perfect corsage or boutonniere and you don’t have to do any work!
We love to have at least 3 days notice for corsages and boutonnieres so we can make sure we have the perfect flowers available for you. But we are typically able to design a corsage or boutonniere even on the day of if you forget to order yours in the flowers that we already have available in the store.
We’re looking forward to designing the perfect flowers for you for such a memorable event!