Administrative Professional’s Week is April 24th-30th, 2016 with the exact day being Wednesday, April 27th. This week has been celebrated since 1952! The reason for this celebration is to recognize the importance and value of administrative professionals to a company. It was originally created to encourage women to become secretaries. What are you going to do to thank your secretary?
The most common way to thank your administrative professional is:
- Flowers– Arrangements will be ready in the cooler to grab and go, or buy them a vase and schedule weekly, bi-weekly or monthly delivery of fresh flowers for their vase!
- Cards, often with shopping gift certificates- BBBJ has a selection of cards for you to choose from.
- Take them to lunch- and surprise them with flowers!
- Candies- We don’t sell candles, but if you buy a candle somewhere else, we can add flowers to it and really make it a wow!
- Assorted Gift Baskets– Call BBBJ to discuss custom gift basket ideas or check out what is available online.
The great news is that we can help you with 3 out of 5 on the list above. Plus we deliver so you are able to just call us and we take care of the rest!